Strategy Meeting Facilitation
Building a leadership team’s collaboration muscle and decision making abilities builds strong organizations. We work with top companies, foundations and nonprofits, to design and lead impactful meetings. Leadership teams and boards are our specialty.
No conversation is too difficult when clear goals and parameters are set and managed with respect. When there is a need to build or shift your company culture to meet a fresh set of demands, we are here to support your team in meeting those challenges head on.
Our Specialities Include:
- Company or team vision, strategy and OKR planning
- Establishing company or leadership team values
- Facilitating a group decision or alignment on a topic
- Team forming and team building for new or merged teams
- Psychological safety, team norms, and org/role clarity
- Diversity, inclusion and belonging discussions
- After action reviews/post-mortems
“We are grateful for your help in creating a safe and interactive space for these business outcomes to become a reality. Facilitating in dynamics like these can be tough. You made it seamless. As always, such a pleasure to work with you.”
—Senior Airbnb Leader
“We had a group decision to be made about spinning up a new team to improve our operations. In an hour and twenty minutes – we were able to align on what the team should do. We identified several biases along the way and finally agreed on taking the decision as a “consent style” decision. This is a real example of the usefulness of the workshop you organized.”
—Global Tech Company Director